Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: great white shark vs. salt water crocodile

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Okay ya'll since we are on the jungle theme I have a good question for you. I watched a show on the Discovery channel where they go through experts on animals and see which one would reign supreme. On this episode they pinned a Great White Shark against a Salt Water Crocodile. So what I want to know is which animal do you think won the final battle. The Shark or the Croc. I will post the answer in a week. So take a stab at it and let me know what you all think. =)

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll say da croc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •